Limit of Liability *
1. Candid Creative is not responsible or held liable for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of the Candid Creative Photography including but not limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of the clients or guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided to Candid Creative, rendering of decorations, or restrictions of the locations. Candid Creative is not responsible for backgrounds or lighting conditions which may negatively impact or restrict the photo coverage or photo quality. Candid Creative is not held liable for missed coverage of any part of the wedding and will not be held accountable for failure to deliver images of any individuals or any objects at the wedding.
2. Candid Creative will take into consideration inspiration gathered from online sources (i.e. Pinterest, Google, etc) but will not be held liable to a specific shot list or posing as provided by the client. Candid Creative will have the ultimate creative call on all posing and location choices and will make decisions based on professional opinion and experience.
3. Candid Creative and her employees will not tolerate harassment by any member of the wedding party and reserve all rights to leave the premises if harassment continues during the wedding day.
4. In the unlikely event that the assigned photographer from Candid Creative is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to an injury, illness, act of God, act of terrorism, or other cause beyond the control of Candid Creative, the photographer will make every effort to secure a replacement. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the wedding.
5. In the unlikely event that digital files have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons beyond Candid Creative's control, including but not limited to camera, hard drive, or equipment malfunction, Candid Creative's liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the wedding. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals. Candid Creative is not liable for the loss of images beyond the lesser of the final delivery of all products included in the package or one year.
6. Candid Creative is not liable to deliver every image taken at the event. The determination of images delivered to the client is left to the discretion and professional opinion of Candid Creative Photography. The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of Candid Creative.
You are booking wedding day coverage for the date selected above with Candid Creative LLC. Our time together for your wedding day will not exceed 6 hours. Additional hours of coverage can be purchased for $275 an hour in advance, or $350 an hour if decided at the time of the wedding. $250 of the full wedding cost is due as a non-refundable retainer at the time of booking. The retainer is deemed earned by Miss Emily at the time of booking in consideration of the experience, reputation, skill of the photographer and the inability of the photographer to schedule other clients during this time. Rescheduling or cancellation of the wedding date will result in automatic forfeit of the retainer and further monies paid towards final cost. Delivery of wedding gallery will occur digitally through Pixieset.com within 8 weeks of wedding date. If the gallery is needed sooner than 6 weeks, a rushed delivery can be requested for $150. The gallery will be available for download for 30 days after which it is the responsibility of the client to store and backup the images. Please type your name in the box below if you agree to these terms and conditions.